Former Tennessee Volunteers Justin Hunter and Cordarrelle Patterson will be among the 40 players taking part in the NFL Players Association’s annual Rookie Premiere.
— Tennessee Football (@Vol_Football) May 13, 2013
Justin Hunter was of course drafted by the Tennessee Titans, while Cordarrelle Patterson was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings.
The premiere gives the NFLPA a chance to show off the leagues newest potential stars. The event typically focuses on skill position players and includes several fan interactive experiences.
During the event players will be in their uniforms and officially photographed for the first time for trading cards.
The premiere will take place in Los Angelas, CA.
Here’s the other former SEC players that will be in attendance as well.
- Knile Davis – RB – Arkansas – Kansas City Chiefs
- Mike Gillislee – RB – Florida – Miami Dolphins
- Eddie Lacy – RB – Alabama- Green Bay Packers
- Marcus Lattimore – RB – South Carolina – San Francisco 49ers
- Christine Michael – RB – Texas A&M – Seattle Seahawks
- Jordan Reed – TE – Florida – Washington Redskins
- Tyler Wilson – QB – Arkansas – Oakland Raiders
The full list of participants can be found at Beckett News.
For more on the SEC and former Vols in the NFL make sure to follow us on Twitter @AllforTennessee and @Captainzach1