No. 10-12 – UTEP, ETSU, and Charlotte
Coming in ranked No. 10,11, and 12 on toughest games of the season are the three nonconference games against the cupcakes. Tennessee will host UTEP, ETSU, and Charlotte throughout the season. All three games should be easy wins the Jeremy Pruitt in his first season.
More from All for Tennessee
- How to Win a GUARANTEED $200 Bonus Betting Just $5 on the Vols vs. Florida!
- Tennessee Football at Florida: Five Keys to a Vols Victory
- Week 3 SEC Power Rankings: Did Tennessee Football’s Win Help At All?
- Week 3 AP Polls: Why Did Tennessee Football Drop in the Polls?
- Tennessee Football: Top Five Performers in 30-13 Win vs. Austin Peay
Even though the Vols are coming off their worse season in program history which included a 0-8 record in the SEC, there is no way Tennessee losses to these three teams. Even in the worst case scenario for the season, the Vols still win these three games.
Both UTEP and ETSU come earlier during the season and could potentially be wins that help the Vols start the season 4-0. Worst case scenario, the Vols would be 2-1 heading into the Florida game.
This season marks 20 years since the 1998 National Champion season. One of the best games that season was against Florida. The Gators follow both games against UTEP and ETSU. So, saying Vols don’t want to slip up before that match up is an understatement.
Simply put, the Vols should handle each of these games without any trouble. There is no need for Tennessee fans to think twice about losing any of these games.